|Seaplane Rating "Add-On"||$2,288.00**|
GET YOUR SEAPLANE RATING IN JUST 6 DAYS!
Seaplane Rating "Add-On" Package Details:
- 10 Hours Aircraft Rental (Includes Check Ride)
- 9 Hours Flight Instruction (Dual)
- 9 Hours Pre-Flight and Post-Flight Briefings*
- Seaplane Rating Oral & Practical Test (Check Ride)
- Seaplane Rating Training Materials Access during training period
- FAA Publications Access during training period
- Foreflight Access during training period
- U.S. Pilot Certificate any grade
- Third Class Medical or higher
- Rangeley Lake Seaplane Base, Rangeley, Maine: M57
- 1 Week Program during: July, August & September 2014
- Training is offered Monday through Saturday
The Seaplane Rating package is a self-study program for the Aircraft Systems, Flows, Checklists, Limitations, Immediate Action Items, FAR/AIM, US Maritime Inland Waterway Rules & Regulations, Water Operations, Seaplane Pre-Flight, Reading the Wind & Water, Seaplane Taxiing, Stability on Step, Sailing, Water Takeoffs & Landings, Hull Speed, Seaplane Post-flight Procedures, and FAA Oral exam.
*Custom designed ground school training classes are available with our Core Instructors for an individual that prefers a structured tutorial environment for ALL or PART of the areas listed under the self-study program section (additional cost based on individual needs are billed at our hourly rate).
**Package Rate based upon applicant's ability to perform/complete each of the 10 Seaplane Rating Course Lesson Plans satisfactorily within the allotted time. While 90% of Daytona Jets' applicants complete the course on time and on budget, occasionally an applicant needs additional instruction or chooses to add flight hours for their personal comfort level/goals (additional cost based on individual needs are billed at our hourly rate).
|Go Back To Flight Training Course Menu||Contact Us|